Friday, August 19, 2011

Out of The Box Came.....ME

I was sitting home on my couch Weds night After work when all of a sudden this girl I know came in my house and said come on lets go. I said Where?  Her: to Delores your going to dance for Alex. I was like NO WAY. Then they convinced me to do it. So I got down there and they put me in this box dressed in these girly pants with a black thong on top of it and a spaghetti strap shirt. so When Alex got there and opened the box I got out of it and proceeded to attempt to give her some sort of dance. While then there was 40 people there watching and yelling and laughing. I know for sure its on video camera to. Those girls better have enjoyed themselves since I ve gotten teased bout it for 3 days now. Oh well I hope it made Alexs night memorable

No comments:

Post a Comment