Sunday, August 28, 2011

Random

So a couple of weekends ago my friend Chuckie got married. It was a great wedding followed by feast and dance that evening. Nat came up from Inuvik and went to the feast and dance along with moi. She had lots of fun as well. We all danced the night away.
  Since then its been work work work. My contract in McPherson is up on the 5th of Sept and is in the process of being renewed but it is not complete yet. Should be soon I would imagine.
 Last night there was a anniverasary/birthday party with an 80s theme. It was a good time with lots of laughs and good food and good people. Now I am here at work on this Sunday afternoon
 Not alot to update about really. The Blue Jays are struggling right now and lost 10-0 today. Oh well September will be good to see who they call up. Hopefully some exciting prospects.
  Well I am going to finish work for the day peace

No comments:

Post a Comment