Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Time for an Update

Well here I am working another exciting night. I have worked alot of nights over the last few months but that is coming to an end. I am starting a new shift next week 9-530. I will now be able to have a life again lol.
   So whats new since my last update. Tammy and I are doing well. I guess our relationship is now facebook official. She is deathly ill with the cold this week however and I hope she feels better soon. On Saturday her and Taylor (her daughter) came over and visited for awhile. Taylor played with a sticker book that mom bought and then we went out to Walmart as Tammy and I both needed some supplies.
 After doing this we went out to dinner the four of us which was a nice time. Later after we dropped mom off then Tam and I went to her place and watched Twilight Eclipse which I told her was not bad even though I would never admit it in public. We then went to a couple of places where her friends had gathered. We didnt stay there to long and then I went home.
  So I have couple days off after tonight which I think I will relax and take it easy. I have a couple things to do and stuff but most likely will be staying in due to the massive storm we are supposed to get.
   Sunday I will go to church and then I think Tammy and I are going to her brother in laws to watch the superbowl. Lets go Packers.
  Well other then that not alot going on although I have been watching with interest the protests and stuff in Egypt where the common man is taking back their country in order to better their lives. I am supportive and admire them as they fight for change that is needed. Their country is on the road to freedom and democracy. I will continue to watch and see what transpires.
  Well back on the phone for me and then home to stay in during the storm. And as always PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment