Friday, January 28, 2011

Series Starts tonight

Well I should do a weekly-wrap up I suppose. Lets see Sunday and Monday I just tried to stay warm and not freeze or die on my way to work. Tues on my day off I did nothing. Weds I worked as well. Thursday when I came to work I realized I had gotten approved for my new shift, instead of working from 3-2 now I will be working 9-530 which I think is alot better. Just waiting to finish up the night here and go home for the weekend
  I will be playing a 50 match 2$ heads up poker series with a guy on pokerstars. We are going to start tonight. I would definately say I am an underdog in this but hope to gain some experience in heads up play by the end.
  So I am off this weekend Tammy and Taylor will be over tomorrow and I am sure we will prob go out since I havent seen her in a week. Its hard with us working diff shifts but we make the best of it.
  Other then that not alot to write about right now so I think I will end as usual with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment