Saturday, January 22, 2011

A 10 day Update

I was suprised to see it had been 10 days since I blogged. Basically there hasnt been anything to blog about.
  I was at my bros Weds, Thurs and came back Friday morning. It was my nephews 2nd birthday. Boy is getting big I tell ya. We ate lots played some XBOX with my brother played some Scattergories which I won. Also my sister in law had a friend up to so was nice to meet her. Then yesterday I came back  to Freddy on the bus and Tammy picked me up at the bus station. We then went to lunch with her friend Vicki and Tammy's daughter Taylor. After that we picked up Tammies mom and went to their place. We ended up there all night due to the weather being so bad. I went home this morning and went to sleep. \
  This must be the season for babies as well. My good friends Eric and Lisa had a beautiful baby girl this week and 3 other people I know are expecting.
  Other then that not alot to blog about I did apply for a new shift at work which would be nice to get. I also had my performance review done and I did well with that and was happy
Well its back to calls for me I guess. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment