Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yo Yo Blogging fans I am back after a week of not blogging,

    Not sure what might pop out of my head onto this paper today lol. So on the weekend a 22 year old decides to try and assassinate his senator. While doing this he killed 6 people while she is alive. What kind of world do we live in where people are so filled with rage and hatred that they feel the need to kill innocent people. This further proves that people in this world are hurting and that everyone needs to open their eyes and try and help the hurting people around them.
  I also read in the OBITS today of a 2o year old girl who took her own life. How sad that a young lady would feel so alone and hopeless that she had no other option then to kill herself. Please people realize that there are people who care about you and will listen and believe in you. Reach out to your friends and loved ones. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. The sun always shine in the morning.
  This is a depressing post I guess but its what and how I feel right now.
  On the other hand Tammy is coming over Saturday and I am going to meet her child and her family (yikes)
I am sure it will be fine as things are progressing well in that area. She is a great gal and I enjoy spending time with her and talking to her.
 Well thats all i feel like writing for now so Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment