Monday, January 3, 2011

List for 2011

Well I havent updated in 2011 yet so decided it is time for me to do my yearly look forward and some things I hope to accomplish this upcoming year.
 I dont have any resolutions per say so I think I will do it in list form. Hope you enjoy it

  1. Find a career rather then hopping from job to job.
  2. Live in the same province for a whole year
  3. Lose about 15-20 pounds
  4. Be in a good relationship with a lady
  5. Improve my personal financial situation.
  6 Get back involved with activities at Church
  7. Make a profit playing cards by the end of the year even if only 1$
  8. Advance above current position at Job
  9. hopefully see some of my friends from Mcphoo

That is all I can think of currently. SO I guess I will end for now. I can always add more later

Peace

1 comment:

  1. ah aren't NY resolutions and lists a blast? good luck with all of them. hope you have a great 2011. i guess one can be thankful that after leaving that call centre, they took you back, and you have a decent wage. :) you are young, and can have it all, so i say go for it all.

    ReplyDelete