Thursday, December 30, 2010

Well this is my last work shift for the year 2010. This year I have worked on two opposite ends of the country in two vastly different Climates. So i figured this blog would be a quick edition of the year 2010 in my life
   The year began with me in Fort McPherson NWT. I was there working for Co-op. New years Eve I think i just stayed home as far as I can remember anyways. Then in the middle of January I came home for 2 weeks which was greatly enjoyed and needed. Feb Mar Apr May I was working back in McPherson for Co-op. this had good days and bad days depending on what kind of mood the boss was in. There were days he was very hard to deal with and other days he was great. One of my favorite times was when the olympics were going on and we had the TV set up at the store so people could watch as they shopped and we could watch when we had a minute. I can remember watching the gold medal hockey game in the store after we had just closed and the 4 employees and myself just jumped for joy when Sidney scored the goal to win.
  Spring came and I met Eddie and spent lots of time at his place unwinding with a cold beverage, eating and playing bingo there as well. This was my place to go along with Glen and Connies to get away from work for few hours.
  In July I came home and started working back in here in Aug and have been ever since. I played ball for the summer and now play poker once every 6 weeks or so with the boys. I am seeing a great gal now and hopefully that continues.
  All in all it was a good year i guess and hopefully it continues. To you and yours May 2011 bring nothing but joy and happiness

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment