Monday, December 6, 2010

Back to work in the snow lol

So Today I was in Saint John visiting my father and his wife for a day or so before coming back to work today. While when I woke up this am my father told my all the schools up here were closed for the day due to the storm so we should leave early to get me here in time for work. Now in SJ this am it was just raining so I was curious as to how bad it was in Freddy Beach.
  Turns out the 25cm of snow they were expecting is more like 2 cm with lots of rain lol. The school boards will have egg on their faces again lol.
 Well I am back to work after the weekend off. Saturday I took it easy and then in the evening went out to play poker with some friends. I ended up splitting the 2nd game so left with 20 more dollars then I went with
So that was always a fun evening other then the Maple leafs beating my Bruins.
  Sunday I went to Church in the morning then I went to my Dads. We then went to my grandmothers christmas choir cantata which I really enjoyed. I am not surprised as I like music anyways.
  Then Today I came back to work. Now I am just working the night away. I work tomorrow then am off for 3 days. Going to visit my grandparents and see how they are these days.
Anyways I am not to motivated to blog on any certain topic so figured I would just update on my weekend
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment