Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Since Sunday

 Well since my last post I was sick on Sunday and Monday. Also since my last post the city and province went and is still recovering from a huge December flood. I have never saw anything like that in the middle of December in my life. Water was so high it looked like the springtime flood here in Freddy and elsewhere.
  So what else is new? I spent sometime last night with a girl I recently met. It was nice to spend time with her and hopefully something further develops there. She had me watch The Big Bang Theory with her and I suprisingly enjoyed it. Then we just hung out some at her place and I came home. Like I said hopefully see her this weekend.
 Other then that not a whole lot new at this point in time. I am just starting a 3 day stretch of work now until the weekend. My brother and sister in law and nephew are in Florida hopefully enjoying their time away.
  Well my friend is still hanging on in her battle with cancer. Everyones prayers are much appreciated as I feel this isnt going to end well but like I said miracles happen everyday.
  Tomorrow I dont have any plans besides coming to work and going to home. I imagine I will talk to my lady friend at some point. She is a very busy gal with her work as its a job that requires alot of work but I am sure she excels at it.
  Well break time here for me at work so I guess I will end this entry. Hope everyone stays dry and has fun.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment