Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Day Another Dollar

So last night at work it was exceptionally busy. I was wondering why so busy when there was no outages or issues out there. Apparently we discovered it was because there were only 4 csrs on last night. So from when I got to work around 3 until I left at 2pm the calls never stopped. It was needless to say a long day.
  Also yesterday I created a challenge for myself. For those that know me know I like to play poker online. Well right now all I had on there was 5.50$ I decided to see if can turn that into 500$ by the end of the year without playing any tournaments just by playing cash games. I keep track of my results and post them in a form I am a part of. Well Last night being the first night for it I played 253 hands and ended up with 7.65$ So a positive start which is good. As for the little amount being won Thats why its called grinding. It takes time effort and skill to make money at this. You cant do it all at once.
  So a few months ago our trainer here at xnet was let go along with some other people. Tomorrow we are all going out to lunch together so that should be fun. I will prob then get some groceries and also probably get a hair cut since I havent gotten one since before I came home from the North.
  Other then that I think I will just enjoy my day off tomorrow. I feel the weather outside here in NB slowly starting to turn into winter. The work Christmas party is this weekend so that should be fun. I remember the last time I went the food was delicious and a fun time was had by all.
  Not much else to write about for now I guess just getting ready to head back on the phones

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment