Monday, November 1, 2010

Bonus Blog on Love I guess

So I was reading some other blogs of friends of mine and one of them was on the subject of love or such a thing. This got me thinking of love and my experiences with it. I looked around in my old emails and was able to find a old letter that I wrote once. i figured I am sensitive and vulnerable enough to share it with the blogging world
this is a letter i wrote at a vulnerable time in my life when I felt lonely and was regretting a decision that was made in my life.


The more I think about her the more love that I
feel,also the most regret. I regret the way it ended.
I regret the way I took her for granted or put my
needs and wants ahead of hers. Lately shes been on my
mind more and more as I ponder what life has in store
for me. The love I feel for her will never be felt by
someone else. No one compares to her. She is perfect
in my eyes though she would definitely disagree with
that. I think of her when I meet someone new,when I am
lonely,when I am sad and when I am happy.I don't know
why I thought being single at university was more
important or better then being with her. She was my
whole world and I still feel that part of me almost
three years later is still missing. Why cant I move
on? Am I supposed to. I met this shy but mysterious
girl and have watched her grow into a beautiful
compassion filled young woman. She taught me more
about myself then anyone I have ever met. She taught
me how to love, how to totally open myself up to
someone and let them see all of me. She taught me
responsibility and accountability. I knew if I needed
her or was having a bad day she would be there. She
has no idea how much she impacted my life. I'm still
realizing it even now. Every day I realize more and
more how lucky I was and how much I would give to have
it all back again. To start fresh and grow and blossom
into something spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment