Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back to The Grind of Life

 Well after 3 days of doing not much, Here I am at work once again grinding the night away helping people with their computers.
  I am a little perplexed and frustrated with my supervisor lately. I just looked back at the last 4 calls of mine that he has monitored and scored 100%, 99% 98% and 95%. Yet he is still bothering me because he says my handle time is to low. I average about 8 minutes per call including my notes and he wants this to be around 10 minutes. He is constantly bothering me about this. I am about to tell him not to worry about it and listen to my calls if he thinks I am rushing the cxs. AHHH sometimes I feel like cursing lol.
  Other then that on my three days off I didnt do much. Got in alot of sleep. Weds night I went to our churchs weekly concert of prayer which is a great time. Thurs night I went to my friends who invited us over to watch The Boston Bruins play the Montreal Canadiens. Sadly the Canadiens won. And last night I just stayed in and didnt do to much.
    Now I am working and catching up on some of the blogs I missed over last couple days,. Tomorrow I think I will sleep in and then come to work again. Next weekend is the Xplornet Christmas Party so that should be a good time. I think the last time I went was a super fun time of food and socializing.

Anyways I should do some more work so Peace and I hope you all have a super weekend

1 comment:

  1. too long on a call , too fast on a call. sorry mattman, but i am so glad to NOT be dealing with that BS anymore. i suppose they are cracking down even more than when i left last year. take care, and enjoy your shift~

    ReplyDelete