Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 6-Something I hope I would never have to do

So there are many topics that could be done for this thread as I am sure there are things everyone hopes they never have to do. So I have thought about this one for a few minutes and have decided that one thing I hope I would never have to do is bury one of my children
   This is one of the most unnatural acts on earth. Parents are not supposed to have to bury their kids. I have seen this happen on two occasions in my life and it is something I hope I never have to go through. I watched the parents in these events just struggle mightily for years following these tragedies and some are still struggling.
I can not imagine what someone who had to do this would be going through. I remember a young girl killed at 18, a young girl killed at 16 and the grief of their parents was obvious years after the fact.

So i guess thats the one thing I hope I never have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment