Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Back To The Grind

 Well here I am at work for the evening or early morning considering I 'm here until 2AM. This is a bad time of year to have a shift like this with Baseball playoffs and NHL season starting up. Oh well at least I can get home in time to see the the highlights.
   So I'm not sure what to make todays topic so maybe I will just write about my day. I got up around 1030 this morning and decided to play a quick 1 table poker tournament on Party Poker. I lost in the first one but won the second one so I managed to win 12$ lol. Going to get rich quick I tell ya.
  After that I fell asleep for a bit until my mom came back from my brothers so I got to see from my nephew for a few minutes which is always a treat. He is getting so big and wont be 2 until January.
  So I was talking to a coworker of mine the other day about someday running my own buisness and that has gotten my creative buisness juices flowing again. This is something I would greatly like to do and to be able to serve people in a useful venture. I believe I possess the skills and exp necessary to do this. The only thing missing is the right idea and the capital of course.
   I think everyone deep inside them has a dream or a vision of where they would like to see themselves. How this dream is realized is something that I think alot of us struggle with. I believe deep down each person knows what they want to be doing and where they would like to be. The mission is to discover how to get to that place. I believe this to be true in my life. For me and I'm sure many others the journey will continue.

Peace till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment