Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Point Proven lol

 So a few days ago I blogged about the effects of bilingulism and how it eliminates very competent people from potential employment with the govt. Well Last week I expierenced some incopentency within the govt and made me think of this subject again. I had lost my ids so I needed to get a drivers license so I would have some photo ID, I advised the person at Service New Brunswick who said no problem as long as I had some photo id in the last 5 years in NB I could just show up and get a new license. So Saturday morning I go there to get my new id and come to find out I cant get it without photo id. So because I was given the wrong info by the agent previously I had to waste my time going down there to get this done.
   Other then that didnt do much on the weekend. Got groceries etc then went to church on Sun which was good.
Worked last night and was looking forward to trying a double down from KFC. But when a friend went to get them KFC was closed. Who closes at 9pm anyways lol.
   Today Im just taking it easy and relaxing. I know this is a short blog but had to get the govt worker story out there. I will go more in depth with the economic effects of Bilingulism sometime this week along with whatever other interesting thing I decide to share my opinion on.

Until then Enjoy the Ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment