Friday, October 8, 2010

A thanksgiving Rant

I was told when I came to work again that if I applied and received a new schedule then I had to stay on it for 60 days. I understood that and it was fine.
  Well tonight come to find out that my original rotation of 4 weeks which included 2 consecutive weekends off per month is now being shortened to 3 weeks which will eliminate one of my weekends. I find this unfair as i am expected to work the same schedule for 60 days yet my schedule can be changed at a moments notice.
    Well I do have this weekend and next weekend off which will be nice. I dont think I have anything excited planned for this weekend however next weekend I am going to Moncton for the day which will be fun.
  Being this is Thanksgiving weekend I guess I should list the things in my life I'm thankful for.  So lets start with Family, and Friends, Im thankful for health and a job and living in a province with a Conservative Government
I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and spends time with their friends and loved ones

1 comment:

  1. Where the hell is your post for Saturday night?

    ReplyDelete