Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.

Well as you can see from my previous blogs I am going to do this 30 days of different topics
I figure this will help me figure out what to write and also help me look deeper into myself

so today's topic is something I hate about myself. I hate my height. I would love to be a few inches taller. I know this is a superficial thing but its something I dont like about myself. I think this could have helped in sports lol.
 Emotionally one of the things I hate about myself is that I take too many things personally. When I am being criticized or singled out for something I take it personally. I think I need to continue to work on developing a thicker skin and taking comments in the context they are given.

Well thats day one for me. Come back tomorrow to see things i like about me



 

1 comment:

  1. Really? Your height bothers you that much? Interesting. Never would have guessed that. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete