Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Rant for The Day

 I love coming to work and checking my email and seeing one telling me that I ve done something wrong. If I actually did something wrong then I have no problem with someone telling me a better way.
  I try to do my job the best and as efficiently as I can . I am a perfectionist when it comes to work (but not anything else). I will try to go longer on the calls if thats what people want (kind of a strange request for a call center) as to not "underservice the customer. Goodness

    So today I had an interview for a retail management position. It went well and I believe next week sometime I have an interview with the regional manager for the store that I might be working at. It seems like a good opportunity so I am interested in pursuing it. Other then that not alot new lately.
   Hockey will be starting soon which will be fun. I missed playing last year. I like it other then the late nights.
I ve been reading one of my favorite blogs of all lately. Frederictoncabby.blogspot.com. If you want to find yourself laughing out loud while reading something check it out. I also enjoy reading the blogs of people I know.
  I was thinking of my good friends in Mcphoo lately and how much fun they all were so Im going to give them a shout-out To :Eddie: Herbie: Joanne, Leona, Elenor, Glen, Connie, Frank, Woodie, Bill ,Winne, hope you are all having a great week and enjoying the snow.
Well thats all for now Peace 


 

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the retail position. anything to leave a (that) call centre. but at least they took you back after being away for a while. i have heard lots of mutterings about how things are going there (in headset hell). the more you do the more they expect, and they will find just about any reason to expell you if you don't fit their metrics. take care, and miss our chats at the 'bitch bench'.

    ReplyDelete