Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Insirational sayings that I have heard or may have created (sarcastic)

I decided that now would be a good time to share these great quotes of wisdom that I have learned over the past few years with the masses.
 Please note that these quotes were shared with people and must be taken with a grain of salt.
1. Bitterness is the first step to happiness.
2. Trying is the first step to failure (said to a kid at a camp I was helping out with)
3.Saved by faith not by works (used out of context by a good friend of mine)
4. 12 men can judge you or 6 men can carry you. You decide
5. At the end of the criminal rainbow isnt a bucket of gold but a 6x6 cell
6. Tombstones dont talk back
7. Where mercy is shown mercy is given. (this one I think could be true)

Well these are just a few quotes that I remember from over the past few years.
PS I forgot this one
8. I'm entitled to my entitlements

1 comment: