Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 2-Something I love about me

 Talk about a loaded subject. How does one talk about things they love about themselves without coming across as conceited. Well I think everyone should once in awhile be reminded about the things they love about themselves as it seems like a healthy thing to do.

  So for me the thing about my physical appearance that I like is my smile. I have been told it is a beautiful smile many times in my life. I just don't do it enough. I find it actually feels good when a person smiles with a genuine smile. I also like my eyes. I'm not sure why other then that I think I have deep understanding eyes that lead people to feel comfortable around me. I dont think I would like my eyes if  I was walking around with these little barely open shady eyes.
  As Far as emotionally goes there are lots of things I love about me. I love how much I care about other people. I think this is one of my greatest traits. I want everyone to be happy and have the opportunity to succeed in life. If any of my friends are in trouble or in  a bad situation I would do anything to help them out.
  I guess we are only supposed to put one thing while writing this so that is my things I  love about myself today

1 comment:

  1. i agree, you do have a nice smile and nice eyes. in fact, when you smile, your whole face lights up. and yeah, hard to do that genuinely when you are in headset hell. been there so i know. miss our bitch bench chats. take care~

    ReplyDelete