Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Few Random Thoughts

  I was watching the hilights last night of Roy Halladay throwing a no hitter for the Philedelphia Phillies in the first game of the playoffs and started thinking. Here are some of the thoughts that went through my head.

  I wonder how many people were thinking that he should still be pitching for the Blue Jays and may have felt a little rejected or upset. Thenk I started to apply this to real life.
  How many people go through life without complaining about the circumstances they are working in. They come to work everyday and do their job to the best of their ability while the whole time wishing for an opportunity to be the best to compete for the grand prize of their profession. Finally after years of working hard with little fanfare or celebration the person gets that big break and moves to a bigger corporation with a great chance for advancement and celebration.
  I admire the person who in their prime years makes a sudden change in their path to start on their way to greater fortune and contenment. Especially when their is no gaurantee of sucess. For these people happiness and sucess are more important than staying in the rut you might be stuck in.
   I am one of those people who feel stuck in a rut sometimes so hopefully my own writing will inspire me to make the risky move if needed and required in order to be happy and sucessful.
  Peace out for now and thanks for reading until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment